Sunday, September 1, 2013

Introducing me

Greetings and salutations fellow humans! I've been thinking, and i guess my blog is little too immature huh? I guess I should be writing more properly, as in without "la , leh, mah". And it doesn't really matter anyway because my blog is dead as can be so i'll just go ahead and write as i please. :)


So now I'm gonna start out from scratch, 
*ehem ehem* Let me introduce myself, Hello! ^ the girl in the picture above is me! My name is Wendy, and I'm a.. errr well I cant say i'm a Blogger, or a Youtuber or a singer so let's just keep this simple. I am a fifteen year old Malaysian and also a PMR candidate. Yeap, that means I'm form 3 this year. PMR is just around the corner and here i am going on about myself, so you can tell how bad my grades are. I absolutely love singing, especially in the showers but I've done only a couple of covers on Youtube. And as for my blog, it has been around for years but I never took the time to update it as frequently so I don't blame you if it's the first time reading it. 

Anyway, that's all I can say about myself, I'm just a lazy stupid teenager with an impossible dream.
Thank you for reading this far. i'll post more when I'm bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment