Friday, March 9, 2012

Everyday i'm 自卑-ing :DD

Hey! Cute people reading this :)


Welcome to my BLOG :DD 
So...... HERE WE GO!!
Exams are over for me, YAY! I'm so afraid of the results i'm gonna get. Grrrr! Stupid smarty pants friends of mine, so smart for what arh?? make me  自卑 only! xD Y U SO SMART?

They always do this after their exams...
Me : So how was the exam?
Them : UHHH so hard!! sure gonna get low marks :(
Me : Oh really? i thought it was kinda easy :)

After the results come out....
Them : Omg, i got 80% - 100% lucky me!
Me : da fug? 50% - 65%

I DON'T WANNA LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!!! DD:
Hmmm, besides having low self-esteem about exams. I also 自卑 because of my boyfriend, HE'S BETTER THAN ME AT EVERYTHING!! Ding bu shun arhhh!! EXAMPLES :

Number 1, Tetris,
I'm rank 52, that freaking asshole is rank 100!! Even though i started tetris first /.\

Number 2, Studies
I get 1 or 2 As, a few Bs and Cs, He gets As and Bs! Uhhhh damn u man!! =.= 

Number 3, popularity.
I use to be called "Eunice's sister" cause my sister use to be in the same school as me... Now i'm called "nicholas's girlfriend" WHAT THE FUCK!!!


But the good part about all this.... Is that it makes me wanna change! Admire him so much!! :)
BEWARE!! IMMA COMING!!! xD


Lalalalallaalalala~ enough with this stuff xD
I'm getting fatter!! i ate mcdonald's just recently and now i'm eating pizza! OHH GOD!!
Imma fatty wendy xD

SEE EVERYTHING I ATE THIS WEEK :DD

Big Mac :DD

big mac set .___.

twisted bread sticks :DD

beef pepperoni pizza :DD  

Actually i feel alright eating all this... i don't feel fat until i look at my Bestie Eyin...

LOOK AT HER! SHE CANT GROW FAT!!! 
XIAN MU ARHHH!!!! Feel fat when i stand next to her!! AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE A FAT ARM!! UHHH xD Yak C larhh~ xD


kay larhhh~ done blogging now!
Euwern signing out PEACE!!!
STOP KONY!!! Don't understand? Watch it from the link below!!
KICK HIS ASS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment