Monday, January 2, 2012

WHAT'S UP BLOGGIE??!!

Hey :D Wendy goheuwern signing in, ;)

Long time no post huh? xD Happy 2012!! SO SCHOOL IS REOPENING!!!! AND.....................................................
I have gain some weight. 

And like all girls,  I'm gonna DIE........................................... T


Damn you fats!! either you go up to my boobs or GTFO!! *sigh* But it wont listen :((
SO i must EXERCISE *scary music plays* DUM DUM DUUUUM~ Haha not really exercising but more of dancing #likeasakai. xD dancing I am the best by 2ne1.  You should try listening to it!! It's awesome :DD bam ratatata tatatatata BEAAAAD! xDD



WOOO haha my sis and my cousin are Black jacks xD black jack is the name of 2ne1's fan club x)  Well ANYWAY!!! Besides my fatty problems and 2ne1's awesomeness, i'm kinda thinking of starting Vlogging, should i? Cause i love watching nigahiga, kevjumba, and malaysia's Joseph Germani!! xDD

It would help me a lot if you told me what you think,
sorry for not posting any personal pics, kinda lazy larhh xD
WENDY OUT!! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment