Sunday, November 13, 2011

To Haters

Hey haters x) I just want to let you know that being mean to me won't make you any better. And i bet you're one of those lifeless lala mui/zai that hates me, haha i don't mind cause i say things about you too. xD i can be bitchy when i want to so watch out. :P So to those haters, fug off. But to my loyal readers thank you!<3 xDD. If you're really bored or free, check out my chatbox it's full of haters xD 

see see
Hoho see this dude, here's another 2 words fatty asshole xDD

Hahaha i like this guy, but i'm not sure what's his/her gender...ehh haters next time write "B" for bitches and "A" for assholes kay? xD. So after this "guest" commented, my sis, friend and a guy with a name "good guest :P" scolded him/her MUWHAHAHA take that!! xD but he/she didn't admit defeat LOL see...... xD 

-Troll face-  u jelly? xD He/she must be thinking "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" xD

haha thanks for reading BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment