Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Heyy people that is reading my blog!! welcome to the sweet candy love resort!!

I know i haven't been updating my blog its because i'm just lazy.But i rather write my English blog than write my Chinese dairy or whatever its called....
so emm where to start....OH YA!! friday my teacher made us all write our Chinese dairy,i really don't know what to write and that crazy teacher said we cannot write stupid stuff.so i thought for a while and then i finished. But i wish that i could just show my teacher my blog so i dont need to write the stupid dairy thing. ^_^
anyways that is just a wish that will never come true -____- oh well...
sometimes i really like writing because it is kinda fun!! in a funny way...
HEY!! i just remembered that i learned a fun thing on facebook! my cousin calvin though me!! You just put a picture in the hole then its done.here is the website www.faceinhole.com....^_^ i wanna show u some pictures whole on....

there!! this is one of the best that i posted there's more but i dont feel like showing you :P
i call this one SKINNY JOHNNY because thats his name ^_^

well.... that all for now remember...i love you as much as candy bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment